Be it for creating a stronger bond with your other half, or as a stress buster at the end of a hectic day, sex plays an important role in the lives of every average individual. It is the key to a happy and healthy relationship. But how many people actually enjoy having sex with their partner? For most couples, sex rather means two mere people are banging. Getting intimate with someone involves much more than it.
How To Stop Having Bad Sex Next Time?
Have you ever watched an intimate scene from a Hollywood movie and wished you could have that kind of spark in your relationship? Reportedly, most of the Indian men seem to be dissatisfied with their sex lives; either due to their own or due to their partners’ poor performance in bed. Poor sex affects the relationship of a couple and may even cause them to drift apart. How to cure this? Here’s a guide to how to improve your performance and be extraordinarily good in bed!
What Is Bad Sex?
Sexual intercourse has to satisfy both the participating ends. Sexual performance is very important for the men because it is directly interlinked with the ego of the males. All the human beings have natural instinct from their very birth. It is this sexual instinct which enables them to attract suitable partners and then procreates. In such a case, a man who has a poor performance in sex is sure to suffer from extremely low self-esteem.
To avoid this, one must know the keys to great and satisfactory sex. Now, as we discuss this, a question arises as to what can be termed as great sexual performance. A man’s performance in bed can be termed as satisfactory when he can give his woman orgasms, or at times when he can impregnate her. He is called a poor and dissatisfactory performer if he can’t give his lady orgasms or is incapable of sustaining erections.
Premature ejaculation is also an issue with most of the men. Quite often, a man’s performance is linked with the size of his penis. Indians lack the concept of foreplay or spicing things up. This invokes monotony and makes sex very routine and boring. Also, many men tend to get extra conscious about their performance and end up ruining the entire mood. Hormonal imbalances, medical conditions like diabetes and other diseases, fatigue and stress are also some of the factors instrumental in not being able to achieve satisfactory sex. Age also becomes an important factor which contributes to poor sex. A man is usually at the peak of his libido when he is eighteen, and from there, it’s a gradual downhill. This is due to the lowering level of testosterone in his body. There are several myths associated with lovemaking. On the contrary, the art of lovemaking is confined only to the partners, their sexual drive and their fascinations about indulging in the act.
How To Have An Ever Remembering Sex?
It’s time you spice up things in bed! It is not at all advisable to pounce upon your woman and get straight into the act. Spend some time in getting her in the mood.
- Caress her; run your fingers through her hair and the other parts of the body, get as intimate as you can. Kiss her vigorously.
- A change in the scenery and the ambiance in which you are making love can bring about a change in your mood. Try out newer places, newer positions and experiment newer ways.
- Try newer positions of making love every time.
- A sexy massage can bring into the mood immediately. It is both relaxing as well as arousing. Just get hold of scented oil for massage and turn by turn massage each other.
- Try out role-playing. Live all your fantasies, of course without offending your partner.
- Ask your girl to put on some sexy lingerie. Perform a scripted role-play and ask her to strip in front of you. Tie her to the headstand of the bed with handcuffs and try out some sexy blindfold game.
Apart from these, if you are suffering from some serious medical condition that is abstaining you from enjoying the pleasures of lovemaking, then seek help rather than feeling low about yourself. Explore the art of lovemaking in as many ways as possible.